What a crazy month for weather. My wife and I were married in June two years ago and I remember planning around the weather was a big deal. We looked at all kinds of crazy weather predictors and even researched the Naval Air Station in Willow Grove's weather archives that went back to 1940s. In the years since the 40s less than one total inch of rain had fallen we figured we would be safe... it drizzled all day and that night hours after our last guest had left a huge storm rolled in and did major damage to the covered pergola (for a split second I thought the venue was blaming us! lol Now that would have been epic!)... Anyway, my point is that June has become very stormy and as long as it stays stormy during the week and clear on the weekends I'm fine with it! I mean look at these vistas!
Kait and Chris had their wedding at the gorgeous St. Bede the Venerable, in Holland Pa. and the gorgeous reception was held at the Washington Crossing Inn. We had a lot of fun stopping at various points in Bucks County as we made our way to the reception.
Congratulations you two!
Huge thanks to my second shooter/assistant Binh!
LIKE me on FACEBOOK
- Bride's dress, bridesmaids dresses, and mom's dress: Yes To The Dress (Bride's: Alfred Angelo,Bridesmaids:by Pretty Maids, Mother of Bride's:by Alyce (Jean De Lyse)
- Mother of the Groom's dress by Tadashi Shoji
- Tuxes: The Mens and Boys Store
- Invites: One Stop Wedding Shoppe - Carlson Craft is the actual designer
- Bouquets, boutineers, and church flowers: Hilltop Flowers (Linda Garvin)
- Flowers at the reception: The Flower & Country Store: Susan Valentine
- Limo Service: An Affair To Remember
- DJ: Art Armani with Armani Entertainment
- Bride's hair / mom's hair / two of the bridesmaids hair / 1 flower girl's hair: Wendy Feldman (Bride's "god-sister") with Elevations Hair Salon (215-598-8982)